Who needs to go out when you have 1 1/2 inch thick Baseball Sirloin Steaks?
You get 20 8 onze steaks, nice and thick that are perfect for yourhome entertainment! Have friends or family over and cook these beauties right in your home!
Wondering how to cook these?
SEAR & ROAST
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper or your favorite steak spice!
- In skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high heat until almost smoking. (Lots of smoke will come from this-open your windows!)
- Sear steaks 1 minute on each side
- Roast in oven 4-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Lightly brush steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper or your favorite steak spice!
- Grill 6-8 minutes on each side for medium-rare