10 lbs AAA Rib Eye Steaks
10 lbs Rib Eye Steaks | Alberta Beef | Frozen
Skip the lines and the crowded tables at restaurants! These ribeyes have your name written ALL OVER them as they are best sellers and crowd pleasers. You don't need a BBQ for these, but it's always an option.
Quality steaks made from AAA Alberta Grass Fed Beef Rib Eyes, aged a minimum of 21 days.
Each steak is about 8 oz on average, portioned by two, then vacuumed and sealed to guarantee freshness—20 steaks/box. Serve with potatoes and wine!
All you need is a few ingredients, a good quality ribeye steak, and a cast iron skillet.
Cooking Directions for Cast Iron Skillet:
- 1 (24-ounce) bone-in ribeye steak, 2-inch-thick, at room temperature
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Using paper towels, pat both sides of the steak dry; season generously with 1 1/4 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat a medium cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot, about 1-2 minutes; add canola oil.
- Place the steak in the middle of the skillet and cook, turning every 2-3 minutes, until a dark crust has formed on both sides, about 12-14 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Push steak to one side of the skillet; add butter, garlic, thyme and rosemary to the opposite side of the skillet, tilting the skillet towards the butter and cooking until butter is foaming, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Working carefully, spoon butter over steak for 1-2 minutes, turning over once, until it reaches an internal temperature of 120 degrees F for medium rare, or until the desired doneness. Let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve immediately.
TF product code 117.003
Profit margin: 15.00%